D.I. Optical USA warrants these products to be free from manufacture defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase when purchased from an authorized dealer or distributor. Should service be necessary for any reason due to a manufacturing defect or malfunction during the warranty period, D.I. Optical USA will repair or replace the defective merchandise at our discretion. Valid proof of purchase must be submitted to D.I. Optical USA along with the defective merchandise.
Your warranty will NOT cover:
- If the unit has been misused or improperly handled.
- If the unit shows any signs of misuse.
- If the unit has been repaired or modified by someone other than DI Optical USA.
- The batteries
- Send an email to email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
- Enclose your defective product with a brief description of the problem along with a contact name, daytime phone number and address so we may contact you with any questions we may have regarding your product.
- Enclose a photocopy of your original sales receipt for proof of purchase.
- Securely pack your product to protect from any damages during shipping and ship freight prepaid to:
D.I. Optical USA Inc
16900 Valley View Ave
La Mirada, CA 90638
Attn: RMA Department
- Customer is responsible for shipping and insuring the product being returned to the mailing address above.
Please note that we have a right to refuse any package without a RMA number. This number must be written on the outside of the return box along with the completed RMA form inside.
The warranty for international purchases may have a different warranty program. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.